* Never use superlatives (e.g., “best in the world”). No one is convinced.
* Stay away from analogies–few people understand them.
* Testimonials improve your sell, especially those from experts. [Matt: an experiment with SoBe energy drink, from my last post, confirms this].
* Always include the price.
* Long copy pulls in more people than short copy. It conveys the impression that you have something important to say, whether people read it or not.
* If you use long copy, include a sub-head–it will heighten the reader’s appetite.
* The more facts you tell, the more you sell.